Sunday, July 5, 2015

Review: For The Lover In You by Sasha Moore and Anita Cox

For The Lover In You by Sasha Moore and Anita Cox
June 11th, 2015


This was the 3rd book I finished in one day during a slow week for me in June. I've honestly never finished so many books in a short amount of time!

For The Lover In You is an erotic romance story about a pilot named Lisa, and some billionaire named Parker who find each other.

I think I liked the premise of the story, but the book could've been better with a harder edit. There were too many adverbs, that it made the prose seem unpolished. 

Editing aside, I did think the sex scenes were an interesting effort, but otherwise vanilla compared to other stories out there. One love scene in particular seemed a bit implausible, because Parker kept an erection in cold water, and I was a bit turned off with the multiple use of unsafe sex with a stranger.

I didn't dislike the book, but I felt like if the story had been stronger, I'd have way more to say about the story.

I think most romance readers would like this book is they can look past light editing.

If you're curious about this book, you can click the purchase link here!



No comments:

Post a Comment